Since their founding in 1912, the Art Institute of Boston has educated students for professions in the arts by balancing personal aesthetic growth and intensive studies in the humanities with valuable career preparation.
- Location: Boston (Cambridge), Massachusetts, on the campus of Lesley University
- Public or private: Private
- Undergraduate student body enrollment: 500
- Faculty/student ratio: 8:1
- Average class size: 14
- Percentage of faculty with doctorate or terminal degrees: 81%
- Undergraduate degrees offered: 6
- Graduate degrees offered: 2
- Academic calendar: Semesters
- ESL options: No ESL program on-campus. Student must meet stated TOEFL/IELTS requirements. ELS and EC Boston nearby.
- ‘Best Northeastern College’ (The Princeton Review)
- One of America’s ‘Best Colleges’ (U.S. News & World Report)
|Tuition and Fees||$24,512.00|
|Room and Board||$15,000.00|
|Less WEgroup Scholarship||$9,200.00|
Partial scholarships available for qualified students at most WEgroup universities.
Please contact WEgroup or your local WEgroup agent for more details.
|Art History & Critical Studies||Fine Arts||Photography|