University Consulting Services
WEgroup offers a variety of expert consulting services in fields including curriculum design, feasibility studies, accreditation consulting and more.
Leveraging WEgroup’s personal and professional connections worldwide, we have developed an effective program development model that brings together teams of top professionals with extraordinary expertise in the areas under consideration. WEgroup senior staff maintain close contact with the Consultant Teams to provide information, support and the resources necessary to complete the project on time and to meet or exceed the expectations of the client.
Curriculum Design, Licensing & Customization
WEgroup works with universities and language centers around the world to help them develop new curricula, from ESL programs to full-fledged university degrees. Our expert consultant teams are drawn from among the top tiers of North American universities. We also administer an ESL for Academic Purposes curriculum that is available for customization and license.
The International Audit is a two-day process that includes an in-depth review and analysis of your international programs, services and operations. Each audit is conducted by a team of two highly qualified WEgroup consultants, all of whom are recognized experts in the field of international education.
Recent educational projects include:
- More than a dozen academic program design projects for new government-supported universities in Saudi Arabia
- English language training program evaluations in Saudi Arabia
- A feasibility study for an overseas branch campus of a US university
- Collaborative degree programs between US universities and universities from other countries
- International audits: in-depth, on-campus evaluations of a university’s international programs and services, with reports and recommendations provided in real time