Pathway Programs and Articulation Agreements
International student recruitment is a huge and continually growing industry, but there are problems inherent in the “retail recruitment” model, in which universities and agencies reach out to individual students in their markets and seek to make the best match.
Articulation agreements, also known as 2+2s, are an increasingly popular way for students to enjoy a streamlined pathway to US study – and for US institutions to control the curriculum and quality of the feeder program(s). By partnering with a foreign university, your institution immediately exposes itself to a regularly renewed audience, and provides the international student with incentive to choose you over another school.
These programs come with several advantages:
- Review and approve coursework for transfer credit in advance
- Streamline your applicant review process
- Build your brand among the staff, student body and community of your partner institution
- Enjoy access to a constant flow of qualified, upper-division applicants
WEgroup is committed not just to the development and initiation of these programs, but to their continued growth and productivity. Too many institutions have signed promising agreements that, in practice, exist only on paper. WEgroup provides continued oversight of these programs to ensure that they thrive.
Current Articulation Agreements
Articulations are available in the following subjects:
- Business (undergraduate and MBA)
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/IT (undergraduate and MSIT)
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Work with Children and Families (may articulate to Family & Consumer Sciences, Elementary Education, Social Work and others)
Contact us for more information.